Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 25, 2012

Info Post

It's not as fancy as some of the places you usually go to, Gianni said casually.  Gianni - first name basis here - pizza maker and owner of Lady Pizza in Marano.   But who wanted fancy?  It was Saturday night, and after an evening in a nearby shopping mall and and that famous traffic in the suburbs, I wanted to relax. .  I wanted to feel comfortable.  And I wanted a pizza.  A lady pizza.

But which one?  Around 50 or so to choose from...as well as sandwiches...and crostini......and kebabs.  I needed a little help...help was on its way.

 A plate of spicy meatballs would help me make my decision...


....along with a plate of
crocche di patate, mozzarellina in carrozza, arancino di riso, and bigne di pasta cresciuta


But I came for pizza. So let's try...

 a pizza margherita...or...
 a fried stuffed pizza  stuffed with ricotta dei monti, cicioli, provola, tomatoes, and pepper...


 Or the parmiggiana with eggplant, tomato sauce, parmiggiano and provola ...

 or a 4 formaggio special with 4 different cheeses as well as prosciutto crudo, rucola and shavings of parmiggiano cheese...

Still space?  I didn't think so until a plate of stracceti with nutella arrived......

Warm, soft and sweet. A sweet, soft warm ending to a relaxing staurday in pizzeria

Stuffed and more than satisfied, I drove away thinking of Gianni's words It's not as fancy as some of the places you usually go to...and let's hope it stays that way...

Lady Pizza 
Via Adda, 64/66
Marano di Napoli (Na)
39 081 742 3424

0 comments:

Post a Comment