Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 21, 2009

Info Post
Hey,
If you are on my andiamotrips mailing list, you probably received an email on Saturday morning from me saying that I was in Scotland, out of money, blah, blah, blah. Well, IT WASN'T ME!!! This pass week, I was fooled into giving my yahoo password to who I believed was YAHOO CUSTOMER SERVICE. They were not, they have taken over my andiamotrips@yahoo.com account and have access to my mailing list. I do have a hard copy of my address book and will be sending out info to all with my new address, etc. I apologize to those who received the email. The blog is safe so continue to check it for upcoming info. If you want to get in touch with me, leave a message on the blog. Have a great weekend. I know I will. My parents just arived from the States and I haven't seen them in 2 years!
Ciao,
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment